About St. George's
Our regular Coffee and Chat will follow at 10.30am in the Parish Room
Harvest at St George's
Dedicated in 1959, St George's was a new Church in the
It is a small but friendly Church in Broad Oak,
It is very easy to drive past,
Take time to admire the painting
behind the alter on the east wall.
The Painting was completed in three sections and took from November 1958 until May 1959 to complete.
The painting was done by a member and Reader
* * * * * * * * * * *
We have various other activities that are conducted, either in the Church, or in the Parish Room at the rear.
During a "Songs of Praise" evening at St George's a new Lamp at the entrance was dedicated to the memory of